If you own dogs of any breed, raising and training them is one of the greatest
rewards of being a dog owner. Heath and Jared Moss talk about how little things go a long way.
Jared runs a kennel and trains dogs for a living. They touch on how important it is to build a
solid foundation. Here are some of the topics.
● How to use feeding time as training
● What is the first thing Heath and Jared teach first
● How to mix and match training
● How 5 mins a day can change your dog's behavior
● Little things last a lifetime
And that list goes on. This podcast is filled with nuggets of gold, share it with dog owners you
Catch Jared on
IG - bestgundogs
podcast - birddoggin
Joy Dog Food
Rough Cut Company