• Our friend Philly Goat got over his gun troubles and dropped a nice buck.
• There are multiple ways to cut up deer meat.
• Arica has been out there seeing deer and riding the emotional roller coaster of the season.
• Smell my finger … is that pee?
• Why seeing squirrels is such a good sign.
• This is the time to get aggressive before December.
• When, where, and why to give a deer a pass when thinking through the shot process and deer anatomy.
• Derek is looking for does and staying busy making Euro-style skulls.
• Is the rut slowing down??
• Brad was struggling but switched up his tactics and got his first deer in his saddle–a big-bodied buck with only minutes left in the day.
• Dealing with the second-guessing, post-shot emotions.
• Why/how do buck’s necks swell up during the rut?
• The enjoyment of processing your own deer and how to make the most of the meat.
• Don’t throw away those hams and neck roasts!
[UNCENSORED] by GoWild kicks off your week with shameful nonsense, inappropriate convictions, and unfiltered tales from the woods, waters and whatevers. [UNCENSORED] is a behind the scenes look at our adventures, failures, wins, embarrassing moments at trade shows, hilarious tales from the warehouse, and a good rant or three about the most recent tyranny from the Dark Lord of the Sith himself.
JOIN GOWILD AND GET $10: